Gel or acrylic peeling off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Embrace

Reaction score
No matter how I prep my clients nails the particular client her gel, build in a bottle or acrylic literally peels off. any suggestions!

What are you using and what is your prep? Is this happening on just one client?

Yea , if it is happening with all clients then there can be issue with products or procedure but if it is happening with just one client than it can be issue related to that particular client.

What are you using and what is your prep? Is this happening on just one client?
Dry prep cuticle work, lightly buff nail to remove shine, dehydrator
I’ve tried
TGB , rubber base, build in bottle colour TGB and no wipe extreme shine top coat

Premier gel, base build in bottle clear. Colour coat extreme shine TGB top coat
It is only the one client, she is a massage therapist thought it might be too oiler nail plate ! Yet I’m a Massage therapist also I do a lot of massage. I use the same products and I have 2-3 weeks wear no problem

Yea , if it is happening with all clients then there can be issue with products or procedure but if it is happening with just one client than it can be issue
related to that particular client.

I’ve tried
TGB , rubber base, build in bottle colour TGB and no wipe extreme shine top coat

It is only the one client, she is a massage therapist thought it might be too oiler nail plate ! Yet I’m a Massage therapist also I do a lot of massage. I use the same products and I have 2-3 weeks wear no problem

Is it your lamp?

Is it your lamp?
I don’t think so as I get no problems with anyone else.
I’m thinking she has excessive oily nail plate need a better dehydrator?

I’ve tried

May be the oils you guys use for massage are different and effect her nails.

What are you using to dehydrate? TGB recommend acetone

Does she come into contact with a cleansing gel ie work in hospital doctors dentists etc
Or use cleaning products without gloves

Does she come into contact with a cleansing gel ie work in hospital doctors dentists etc
Or use cleaning products without gloves
No she doesn’t I really think it’s her nails care very oily !

Latest posts

Back