Gel overlays lifting around cuticle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush lea <3

Reaction score
Can someone pls help &#128556;
I am currently trained in nco gelesse and primagel nail products which I love but I did gel overlays for a friend on Wednesday for her to let me know on friday that she seems to have some lifting around cuticle &#128532; I have looked through some posts on here and many recommend CND prep essentials. Which CND products do I need as there is cuticle away, scrub fresh and a primer??? Can I use jst one of these or do I need them all???
Thanks &#128536;

Hi!
The prep pack contains cool blue which is for sanitising yours and your clients hand before you start, cuticle away to soften and remove cuticle from the nail plate and cuticle area and scrubfresh to sanitise and dehydrate the nail plate. If you have some hand sanitiser then you only need to get the cuticle away and scrubfresh but the pack is great value so may work out as well to buy all three :hug:

Thank you &#128521; do you know of a uk supplier?? X

SweetSquared.com ;) You will need to send your certificates and then you can shop to your hearts content :)

Can someone pls help &#128556;
I am currently trained in nco gelesse and primagel nail products which I love but I did gel overlays for a friend on Wednesday for her to let me know on friday that she seems to have some lifting around cuticle &#128532; I have looked through some posts on here and many recommend CND prep essentials. Which CND products do I need as there is cuticle away, scrub fresh and a primer??? Can I use jst one of these or do I need them all???
Thanks &#128536;

You can call or email us at NCO London HQ no problem at all and we will get to the bottom of why you are getting lifting without you having to buy any other (and possibly non compatible) products :)

regards
Gina

Latest posts

Back