Gel polish advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonlightbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering what gel polish people get on with other than shellac. I would love to get it but won't be able to for 2 reasons 1 being I can't sign up to the s2 site as it asks me to ring a number but it's an 08 number and I'm not able to make them calls from my phone but I'm also assuming (potentially wrongly) that it is quite expensive as it's such a highly rates brand. So I'm looking for a more budget friendly option but one that's also rated well by you fellow geeks.
Thanks in advan e and sorry for the long post x

Didn't want to read & run... I love Gelish, over 100 fab colours love love love it xx

Just email your manicure and pedicure certificates with name, address, telephone and email address to [email protected] and they will set u an account up x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I use trugel by ezflow it's brill :) lots of colours and long lasting :)

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Icon gel polish and have done since last October. Both me and my clients love it. Reasonably priced, lovely colours and lasts really well.

Xx

I really think Shellac is worth the money we use OPI gel color and calgel in our salon and its 99% shellac that people want and ask for xx

Shellac is definitely worth the money also slightly addictive. Like above if you send your man and ped certificate through email they will set up your account they get back to you straight away by email so you wouldn't have to use 08 number! X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi guys sorry it's so late, thanks for all your replies and would just like to add....I'm officially a S2 member!! Yaaaay! Haha now just to gather the money for the biggest shellac package! Haha xxx

I love Gellish 100%, though I do also have some IBD Just Gel whih are just as good and lasts upto 3 weeks. They are cheaper than Gelish as well.

Its a trail and error to find one you are happy with, try the olmpia show next month, as some gice samples away.

I love Gellish 100%, though I do also have some IBD Just Gel whih are just as good and lasts upto 3 weeks. They are cheaper than Gelish as well.

Its a trail and error to find one you are happy with, try the olmpia show next month, as some gice samples away.

Oooh where that being held? And how do I get into it, do I need tickets and where can I get them from? Sorry for all the questions lol xx

Latest posts

Back