Gel polish brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blush&Glow beauty bar

Reaction score
Hello, as for the new year i want to invest in gel polish but i cant decide which brand to go for , my buget is limited so i was thinking of ibd but not sure any info would be appreciated

I used too use cnd then swapped too artistic colour gloss, I've recently swapped too cuccio veneer and I love it. You can order a small sample kit so you can trial the products too xxx

I used too use cnd then swapped too artistic colour gloss, I've recently swapped too cuccio veneer and I love it. You can order a small sample kit so you can trial the products too xxx
Thanks I am going to have a look.

I use Gelish but I tried quite a few others like IBD, artistic colour gloss and gellux and all of those were nice to work with and gave good results :)

I love IBD & have been using it for years. I definitely recommend it. Great product & heaps of colours

I love IBD & have been using it for years. I definitely recommend it. Great product & heaps of colours
Thanks will get samples and try it

Ive been looking at The Gel Bottle range.. Has anyone tried them before? The colours look amazing and you get 20ml in a bottle. They have regular VAT free days too.

thanks xx

I follow the gel bottle on Facebook. I was tempted to buy some of theirs but then I recently tried the kiara sky dip system and was so impressed I've ordered a few of their gel polishes to try instead. But as for the gel bottle all I've heard is good reviews :)

I follow the gel bottle on Facebook. I was tempted to buy some of theirs but then I recently tried the kiara sky dip system and was so impressed I've ordered a few of their gel polishes to try instead. But as for the gel bottle all I've heard is good reviews :)
The Kiara Sky gel polishes are lush! I got one of the colour changing gels, along with base, top coat, non wipe top coat and waiting on the matte top coat, they're a little thick so just apply really thinly, but so far I'm impressed and will be buying more colours!

How are you finding the Kiara sky polishes? x

How are you finding the Kiara sky polishes? x

I'm interested to hear aswell!! Follow a few people who use them and they look stunning !! I use artistic colour gloss and love it, the only downfall I would say is bringing out "New" colours which r the same as old collections, we've started introducing ibd, again great product. But I'm more and more intrigued with the gel bottle x

I'm interested to hear aswell!! Follow a few people who use them and they look stunning !! I use artistic colour gloss and love it, the only downfall I would say is bringing out "New" colours which r the same as old collections, we've started introducing ibd, again great product. But I'm more and more intrigued with the gel bottle x
I use IBD and ORLY Gel FX and am going to begin offering Gellux from February. I'm very interested in looking in to Kiara Sky, especially the quick dip acrylics. They do look stunning, I'm intrigued to get as much info as possible! :)

Latest posts

Back