Gel polish/nail lacquer brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChloeAR

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I want to start stocking up on some colours in anticipation of my gel training this year but I'm not too sure what brand to go with!

I have some Morgan Taylor polishes (I only have the christmas collection so far) and I was planning on buying Gelish when the time comes so I can have matching gel/lacquers but now I'm not too sure whether I'd like this or Cuccio veneer/colour!

Can anyone advise on the pros/cons of each brand? x

Another to consider is Le Chat perfect match gel polish.
A very good price and each one comes with a matching nail polish :)

Have u decided on the course you will be doing? I dont think its a good idea to buy in advantage. Better to save the money up and buy a big kit at better value when youve decided on a brand/course?

Which course would you suggest?

Which course would you suggest?

Why don't you compile a list together then search each company on here and see what people have to say about each company/ product, what the range of colours are like etc.

I personally have just changed over to Artistic colour gloss -louella belle are the suppliers and they tick every box for me from customer service, price, colour range, the long lasting shine of the top coat sealed the deal for my clients and I and also because my clients don't experience chips, peeling etc. it's very hard wearing.

As someone just mentioned, I would wait till you have picked your company/ brand to train with as normally when you go on training most companies offer a discount for orders placed on that day so you could save a lot of money especially if you're just starting out also they often have packages where you can save a lot of money on.

Latest posts

Back