Gel polish thinners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo

Reaction score
I'm seeing a few companies sell gel polish thinner. I'm a little hesitant it might affect full curing. Anybody familiar with thinners?

This is the one thing I love about NSI's Polish Pro, NSI bought out Renew (replacement solvent) for those times a color gets a little too thick. As far as I know NSI was the first company to do this, which I love too:)

I have not had to use it much at all but the times I did, I have never had a problem with it curing or service breakdown.

The idea of Renew is, after opening and closing the PP bottle over and over, the solvents evaporate over time when exposed to air, so Renew is just the replacement solvent ingredient, so your not actually changing the formula in any way, you are just replacing a lost ingredient basically.

I love how NSI did not ignore their techs and just tell us to shake the bottle more, warm it up (this makes solvents evaporate quicker) or that it was in our imagination or ignore us, they listened to the problem and came up with something to fix it and make the bottles usable right down to the last drop.

So if your gel polish line offers this, I would say try it but I wouldn't suggest using one brands gel polish and anothers thinner.

Latest posts

Back