Gel polish - what brand is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kassy Jackson

Reaction score
Hi all

Im a qualified nail tech and am just starting to use gel polish. Can any of you recommend which is the best brand to use? What ones give the best finish, easy to use, easy to remove and has a great range of colours.

I've used gelish but find it really hard to remove but love the colours.

Hi Katie! Why are you finding Gelish hard to remove? Please call our head office on 01708 465 900 if you want advice on soak off! :) x

Hi all

Im a qualified nail tech and am just starting to use gel polish. Can any of you recommend which is the best brand to use? What ones give the best finish, easy to use, easy to remove and has a great range of colours.

I've used gelish but find it really hard to remove but love the colours.
I use both gelish and shellac and find gelish easier to remove x

Where to start?

There are so many gel polish systems, and undoubtedly each nail tech will have their own personal favourite.

CND Shellac, OPI GelColour, GELeration, Gelish, NSI Polish Pro, Gelaze, Gellux, to name just a few but the list is positively endless.

Take some time to do your research, and remember that most of the major distributors run training courses to help you in making your final decision.

Latest posts

Back