Gel skill builder class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susandoeshair

Reaction score
Super excited! CND is offering a gel skill builder class next week near Dallas, TX, just a five hour drive for me. If they have space, I'll take that class, which will prepare me for the Master Sculptor class in May. One more class to go for my Grand Master! Yipeeeee

That's so exciting! If it were a bit closer to me I would go too! How did you find out about it?

Jackie

That's so exciting! If it were a bit closer to me I would go too! How did you find out about it?

Jackie

Jackie, CND has a great class list and description page on their website. Classes for all over the world can be found, just put in your location and ta-da! There ya go 💅

Yeah, I have tried that and it never brings anything up for me. Seems there is nothing that is less that 300 miles from me and that's the biggest distance you can find!

Yeah, I have tried that and it never brings anything up for me. Seems there is nothing that is less that 300 miles from me and that's the biggest distance you can find!

There usually isn't for me, either, so what I do is put in the nearest big city and then I look for the most reasonable drive from there. I can't find anything by using the "by distance" feature.

I'm so disappointed! I called to register for the class and they've changed it to a "demo" only class because too few signed up. No point driving five hours to watch a demo, so I'm going to do the same thing I did 35 years ago with acrylic....teach myself. There's a CND EA not far from me, so I'll practice on my own, then take her to lunch and do her nails so she can critique me. That's my plan for now

Latest posts

Back