Gel vs acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't do 3D but yes L&P for things like roses, you can use gel for things like the knitted jumper effect

Thank you. I thought I had made a decision but I have dry sensitive skin, have allergies and get chronic migraines from some chemicals. As I am mainly mobile, I was thinking Brisa Gel may be best. The L&P course is a lot of money to waste if I find I can't use it. Decisions???[/QUOTE]

You can get a trial pack of L&P I believe

I've just checked the S2 website, their Retention+ trial kit is £8.95+vat

Thank you. I thought I had made a decision but I have dry sensitive skin, have allergies and get chronic migraines from some chemicals. As I am mainly mobile, I was thinking Brisa Gel may be best. The L&P course is a lot of money to waste if I find I can't use it. Decisions???

You can get a trial pack of L&P I believe

I've just checked the S2 website, their Retention+ trial kit is £8.95+vat[/QUOTE]

Thank you, brilliant suggestion. What a great price to test it out. I feel my trusty nail trainer coming out again. I missed that entirely when I was looking last night.

Latest posts

Back