Geleration and gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess_emily1

Reaction score
I currently use geleration but I use the builder gel to give it some extra strength... I was just wondering how gelish compares?
To me ... They look like very similar products and wouldn't be suprised I they were made in the same factory as the bottles and structure gel look similar to me x but I do not know much about gelish :( and would love to know how these products compare.
Do gelish offer any advertising leaflets posters etc?

Thank you x

I use both for color choice. I think they are the same base and top coat manufacturer.
But the color gel polish consistency seem to be a little different. The Geleration is slightly more waterly and tranparent ( I like some of the color of similar tone more than the Gellish) But thier primer is more expensive than the Gellish phBond and seem to be same price as Gellish probond, I use both and have not read the msds yet. I assumed their primer could be similar to probond as many people state longer wear with geleration. I use phbond from gellish most of the time as I want easy removal .

We do have advertising leaflets and posters. If you call the freephone number at head office...we will be more than happy to send :)

Latest posts

Back