Gelicure Pricing and Aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodbird

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Gelicure users, I have started to do rockstar nails and was wondering if any of you that offers this service charge extra or do you charge the same price as normal Gelicure application. Also removal costs when a client wants a change of colour do you charge for this also.

And one last thing has anyone done an aftercare leaflet for their Gelicure clients I have been looking for info online but can't seem to see anything and I would like to produce one to give out to clients after their treatments.

Thanks in Advance for your help xx

I charge the same as colour because it's quicker to do. I've done my own aftercare sheet. If u want a copy message me your email address and I'll send it to u.

I charge £2 more if I use glitter because of the extra products. However, since buying The Light the Sky collection I hardly ever use glitters so I just charge the regular Gelicure price.

I also have an aftercare leaflet. I have it professionally printed but I could send the wording to you.

I charge £2 more if I use glitter because of the extra products. However, since buying The Light the Sky collection I hardly ever use glitters so I just charge the regular Gelicure price.

I also have an aftercare leaflet. I have it professionally printed but I could send the wording to you.

Did some rockstar fingers/toes last night and tried out a new idea. I did a base coat, colour coat, one coat of silver glitter and pressed it down so not too bumpy then cured. Then I did a coat of Sparkler and a top coat. It looked really good! Much better than just doing glitter, better coverage than just using Light the Sky, and also it only needed one top coat as the Sparkler evened the glitter coat out first.

I charge £5 extra for rockstar and all gelicure removal is £5 or £3 if they getting them redone.

For aftercare I have the sign displayed and in last 15 mins of treatment I talk them through it and do the talk about cuticle oil and let them know we sell it I'd say about 90% buy the cuticle oil.

Hi

Cloughers Do you mean the sparkler in the Nubar normal varnish range?
And Loveleelady what sign have you got I have purchased the full range of Gelicure colours from where I was trained and when I asked for aftercare advise or literature I was advised that Nubar do not have any, thought this was a little strange for such a big company?

Thanks for all your replies and offer of help guys
xx

Hi

Cloughers Do you mean the sparkler in the Nubar normal varnish range?
And Loveleelady what sign have you got I have purchased the full range of Gelicure colours from where I was trained and when I asked for aftercare advise or literature I was advised that Nubar do not have any, thought this was a little strange for such a big company?

Thanks for all your replies and offer of help guys
xx

Hi, no sorry I meant the Light the Sky Sparkler. :lol: Just makes the glitter even more blingy!

Latest posts

Back