Gelish application time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalia Edwards

Reaction score
Hi ladies I've been doing Gelish nails for 2 months now and still find that it takes me over an hour, sometimes 1.5 hours! Does anyone have any tips of how I can shave some time off?

I do CND Shellac which I think has a quicker removal time than Gelish (not sure as have never used it!) but I use the 5 point polish method - which really sped up my painting (which is what was taking the time). Liverpool Lashes has a great video for it on YouTube. Other than that, practise makes perfect - I felt like one day I just stopped thinking about it and was going a lot quicker!

Thanks I will take a look at the video

Hi ladies I've been doing Gelish nails for 2 months now and still find that it takes me over an hour, sometimes 1.5 hours! Does anyone have any tips of how I can shave some time off?

I have been using Gelish since September last year and up until about Feb this year it has taken me a good hour. It now takes a me about 50 mins or 45 if someone has good nails already that don't need much filing. I think the more confident you get the quicker you become on each step :)

Have everything set up in the order you need it.

Maybe try timing your steps to see what is taking you the longest then you can see where you can shave some time off. x

Latest posts

Back