Gelish bottle brush problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks I've recently noticed a few of my gelish bottle brushes have gone funny shape sort of fanned out and curled round, I keep them in a draw they were on display but thought when we had all that heat be better put away. Does any one know if I can get hold of new brushes for my bottles ?

If you contact Customer Services at Nail Harmony they will send you out a few new replacement brushes FOC :)

That'll be brill thankyou :)

I did one set of nails in a clients conservatory, which had ceiling blinds, at 7.30 in the evening and the light was still bright enough to do the same to my TIO brush :eek: Thankfully I had a spare brush as I keep old bottles just in case. Hope you get some from NH x

My glitter polishes seem the worst will ring nail harmony on Monday :)

Sometimes replacing the brushes doesn't work as its the product inside the bottle !

2 of my glitters have done this and they are kept well away from eat and light.

I literally got a brand new replacement brush sent out changed the brush ad with me dipping it inside the bottle screwing the lid back on then taking it off the brand new brush started to do exactly the same thing

Needless to say its now back to how it was before with the original brush :( look like I'm going to have to replace a few bottles :(

A few of my brushes have also done this and I have not left them near my LED or anywhere near sunlights as my desk is nowhere near direct sunlight.. Not sure why it's happening either! I need new ones too! Arg.

That doesn't sound good wonder why they've gone like that ? I may keep a few spare out the bottle and use as and when needed pain though :(

My Good Gossip did this and it's always been in a drawer :(

Mine are in a beauty box as I'm mobile, a client asked for June bride the other day and it was awful to use as the brush so was curled!! Can it be something to do with glitter?!? X

When an old bottle runs out I keep the brush as a spare as some of mine have done this. I have also started putting a sticker over the window on every bottle. Have found this helps x

Rang nail harmony today the lovely lady sending me out some brushes . great customer service :)

Latest posts

Back