Gelish brush gone hard

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debslater

Reaction score
Hi, my gelish foundation gel brush has gone hard!! Is it because of all the sun we've had? I do my treatments in my conservatory, and half way through applying the gel the brush just set!

Will it be ok to just soak it in normal gel brush cleaner?
Might sound like a stupid question but didn't want to do it without checking incase it ruined my brush

Debbie x

Never use Gelish in a conservatory! The sun and heat will cure your brushes in a instant.

Stay away from direct sunight, even sitting near a window will have an effect.

Pricey lesson to learn, if your brush has set solid I doubt a cleaner will undo this. x

My TIO brush did this when I sat near french doors and wasnt even in the direct sunlight, I used my cleanser and it worked but mine wasnt set solid just a little bit hard, I now keep old bottles just in case it ever happens again but I think Nail Harmony send out replacement brushes if you give them a call.

There you go, with Kattyj's advice..just give them a call.

However it might be worth keeping a brush out of an empty bottle cleaning it off. just to have as a spare in case this ever happens again x

Hi sorry to hijack this thread - but exactly the same happened to me last night god it was soooo hot yesterday!!!...... could you tell me what you clean the brush in, I've got scrub fresh, disperce, as well as the disolve etc. Help as always appreciated!!!

You can get replacement brushes from harmony

Ah thanks for this, its good to know - just thought it would save a phone call if I could clean it especially when a client is sitting there in front of me lol xxxxx

Latest posts

Back