Gelish color?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adell

Reaction score
Does anyone know what's the name of this gelish color?? I've been looking for this nude pink color for couple months but still can't find it.
=(
Pls help~~!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372733054.128944.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372733054.128944.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 5,982
Looks like forever beauty to me.

Really? Coz when I search online the pictures shows forever beauty is so pinky not like this nude color! Thx, I will try n see

I think it might be Simply Mauvelous Darling from the just for you collection. Could be wrong.

I'd say simply Marvellous Dahling too x

Thx! But I couldn't find it online
=(

I'd also say Simply Mauv-elous Dahling, although it is a bit pinker. Forever Beauty is paler.

Here is the link to the colour on the Nail Harmony website - Simply Mauv-elous Dahling Gelish Colours Gelish Gel Polish

I've also attached a couple of pictures for comparison. The first is of Simply Mauv-elous Dahling with a June Bride fade, the second is Forever Beauty.

Could be Eur-so-Chic, however I think that has more of a shimmer to it than the OP's photo. Perhaps Need A Tan? http://www.nailharmonyuk.co.uk/prod...cts/1339/Search-results/Search/Need-a-tan.htm.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Simply Mauv-elous Dahling and June Bride Watermarked.jpg
    Simply Mauv-elous Dahling and June Bride Watermarked.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 3,130
  • Forever Beauty Watermarked.jpg
    Forever Beauty Watermarked.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 5,606
Last edited:
Forever beauty looks like a pinky beige, that's what I'm after...would you say it's a pinky beige?

Forever beauty is Defo a pinky beige I was unsure when buying this colour but it was exactly what I hoped for , it's gorgeous :)

Forever beauty is Defo a pinky beige I was unsure when buying this colour but it was exactly what I hoped for , it's gorgeous :)

Thanks Danielle0904...twice! X

Looks like Eur-so-Chic or Taupe Model to me.......?

Does anyone know what's the name of this gelish color?? I've been looking for this nude pink color for couple months but still can't find it.
=(
Pls help~~!!

I think it's Skinny vanilla latte. Here's a glitter fade with it.

Here's a good site for Gelish Swatches but Skinny Vanilla latte is one of the few not posted Gelish Swatches

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 4,663
Thanks everyone! It's really hard to tell the color from the web. I searched simply mauvelous dahling but there's no web site I can buy in us......

Here's a link to Sally's if you don't mind a mini bottle. If you go into a Sally's at least you can see the color swatches for Gelish.

Gelish - Gelish Mauvy-Mauve

Really looks like Taupe Model or Eur So Chic to me!

Here's Taupe Model--

Attachments

• 970610_409405452508428_1709090093_n-1.jpg
    970610_409405452508428_1709090093_n-1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 272
Thanks again everyone. Too bad.. I can't find any us website that selling simply mauvelous dahling

Really looks like Taupe Model or Eur So Chic to me!

Here's Taupe Model--

I was hoping Shannon or Juicylucy would answer. They know Gelish!

It doesn't look like simply mauve-alous to me at all - Eur-so-Chic or Taupe model as I said on the last page....and as Shannon just said too :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back