Gelish - Colour Fall Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaintyDoll

Reaction score
Happy Friday Geeks :)

Was looking at the lovely colour fall collection and was wondering if you can buy some of the colours individually?
I love 'who's cider are you on' & 'berry buttoned up' but noticed the site shows you the individual price but doesnt give you the option to buy?

D.D xo

They usually release it as a collection first then singles later so they will probably be available to buy individually next month? I can't wait, I love the purple one!

I just ordered them 😍😍😍😍😍😍

I just ordered them ������������
Jealous!! going to have to wait i guess :( X

I was going to and then I don't know what happened! I had paid for them like an addict! I couldn't say no x

I actually like every one of the colours in this collection.
I love who's cider you on & the purple.
But the nude is my fave :) x

Received mine today - I'm so excited to play with them. Got to get kids to bed, do someone's nails then I get to try them out :) not sure if I can wait that long 😁

Received mine today - I'm so excited to play with them. Got to get kids to bed, do someone's nails then I get to try them out :) not sure if I can wait that long 😁

How did you get on with these? Any problems with any of them? Have you got any photos please?

Just came back from Canada and brought 3 out of 6 colours ,berry buttoned up , who's cider you on ,do I look buff , opps I brought 4 lol ( naughty naughty ) and hello merlot x They had the mini sizes too , which for me is great , as im still building my clientèle x
Wish they sold the minis here x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I actually brought 12 colour s in all x c 1410008885112.jpg

Xx1410015496154.jpg

Attachments

• 1410015996466.jpg
    1410015996466.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 242
apparently you can buy them in Sally's/salon services separately... I found this out after I'd ordered the full collection fm NH!! Have to say I love all the colours, have got Hello Merlot on my own nails which I found quite thick but gives good coverage in 2 coats. The others I've only put on colour pops but all seem great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 1,080
I have only put them all on colour pops but really like all the colours. Hello Merlot is quite thick so be careful
To put this on thinly as may wrinkle eitherwise. My definite favourite is berry buttoned up though. I think all colours will be popular for me this winter :)

Oooohhhhh they just arrived! I want to have them all on! But I only just did my nails in caution on Friday! Also I can't choose!

Latest posts

Back