Gelish colour question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

char1112

Reaction score
Happy New Year ladies and gents, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a certain colour that's Gelish...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388568058.856568.jpg

A girl I met last night had the most gorgeous glitter on her nails, the picture really doesn't do it justice! The glitters like a holographic/rainbow type effect and it's got bit flecks of glitter then chunky glitter pieces and it's amazing! She said she's been getting Gelish for years so I was wondering if anyone recognised the glitter (it's on top of the black, not a black colour with flecks) xxx

Big flecks***

I have one called waterfields, looks very similar x

Looks very similar to Black Shadow with Waterfield over the top xx

I agree with the others - Black Shadow and Waterfields :lol:

Waterfields doesn't have the big flecks in though? x

She could of placed a few pieces of the hexagon glitter within water fields , I have done that before :)

You don't think it is Grand Jewels do you? I reckon it is - my Grand jewels has bigger flecks and fine flecks and has different colours within it.....Google images and see what you think x

Last edited:
That looks like Grand Jewels to me :)

I asked the girl and she said it was only a gelish polish, I thought it was like a holographic foil at first! Okay I'll have a look for Crown Jewels too :) xx

I asked the girl and she said it was only a gelish polish, I thought it was like a holographic foil at first! Okay I'll have a look for Crown Jewels too :) xx

Or grand jewels even xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388601385.278922.jpg

This is the only one on google that's a gelish grand jewels swatch that looks like it, chickettes doesn't look much like it.

Does anyone have swatches of the both of these? Hoping so much that they'll both be in stock when I nip to town tomorrow xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388601368.180298.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388601368.180298.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 220
It does look a little more like the grand jewels one actually

Grand Jewels or possibly Silver Sands maybe. I'm leaning more towards Grand Jewels tho :)

My Waterfields has big flecks in with silver and holo effects...... Here is the link to Chickettes photo of Waterfield on After Dark - looks pretty similar to me!

Gelish After Dark & Water Field

Argh why do they have so many glitters?! The sand one is really similar too :/ I've asked the girl who's nails they are but she said her nail techs on holiday til the end of January so she won't be able to find out til then!! It looked so amazing too :( xx

Is it not one of their new Trends collections....? This one?
ypajejym.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fact I'm almost positive it is x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back