Gelish colour - The perfect pinky nude help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhowe

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been asked to do a wedding party in June and the bridesmaids are looking for the perfect creme pinky nude. Can anyone please recommend a colour, colour swatches just never look the same when they arricve.
Thank you all so much....having a slight panic.

Hi ya

Forever Beauty is a really popular nude. Its one of my faves x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I second that. Forever nude is great x

Forever beauty would be perfect. It's under the purple in my pic, pretty true to real life colour xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399976263.079887.jpg

Just got forever beauty yesterday and agree with others its just lovely :)

fantastic, thank you guys. In your opinion is it more "nude" than pink smoothie.
Is Forever Beauty creme?

Probably is more nude but there is a pink shimmer through it and yes it is a cream......

I had wanted skinny vanilla latte as i think that might be more what u are looking for but my supplier didnt have it and actually never heard of it- i saw it in www.chickettes.com and her swatches........

Probably is more nude but there is a pink shimmer through it and yes it is a cream......

I had wanted skinny vanilla latte as i think that might be more what u are looking for but my supplier didnt have it and actually never heard of it- i saw it in www.chickettes.com and her swatches........

I think some of the colours are only available in America so maybe skinny vanilla latte is a US only colour? So annoying as I loved a gold they did as part of last years new year collection but it was limited edition for the US only =(
Now I've seen forever beauty I really want it! Though I had enough colours but clearly not haha

Just ordered Forever Beauty, I shall post a pic when it arrives.

Forever beauty is a fav of mine its beautiful, you wont be disappointed x

Yeh I had the same prob I wanted skinny vanilla latte but my trainer had never heard of it lol must b just a us product

Latest posts

Back