Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisefox

Reaction score
I'm starting out as a nail technician but working from home, what are the best colours to start off with. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I would like to know this too. I am going mobile and looking at starting with 12 colours? Hoping to kind of get one of each shade e.g one pink one blue etc then hoping il have enough colours to start with as wilk also experiment with layering too. :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using SalonGeek mobile app

RED - Hot rod
LIGHT RED - Tiger Blossom
BABY PINK - Go girl
VIBRANT HOT PINK - Passion
BLUEY/GREEN - A mint of spring (Very popular with my customers)
DEEP DARK PURPLE - Bellas Vampire
METALIC - What a Knight
LIGHT CORAL/ORANGE - Im brighter than you

My collection is starting to build up (starting to buy identical colours etc), but these colours i have listed are very popular for me. x

Agree with Bella's vamp, I'm always replacing that colour. I'm thinking it might not be as popular coming into spring though but the new collection Once Upon a Dream has a lot of colours that'll be popular for spring :)

Gossip girl is one that's quite popular all year round! I agree with the others that have been said too!

Ok this might seem off but I actually have a mini question form for my clients I tell them about my new products and ask them ! Hey which of these colours for summer or autum do you like! They usually are into similar colours anyhow.

Latest posts

Back