Gelish hard gel availability in UK or alternative?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailtechJoe

IN:@thenailmaestro
Reaction score
Hi,

I am trained in the use of hard gel for extension services and I have been using GHG for my services with very good results. What I have noticed is that nailharmonyuk has removed its GHG page completely - which I find it worrying as I still use this.

Is nailharmonyuk the only official stockist for GHG or are they forcing GHG nail technicians to use polygel? This means that I would need to invest an extra amount of cash on training to cover for insurance and purchase a new system. From a business perspective, I'm not interested to invest in polygel - no one has asked for it specifically. If you had to recommend an alternative hard gel brand, which one would you recommend?

Cheers,

Joe

Try giving head office a call. They may still have some stock available x

Try giving head office a call. They may still have some stock available x

Waiting for a reply... in the meantime alternative suggestions are welcome if they don't supply GHG.

Edit: Sent an email more than a week ago and it seems it has been ignored.

Last edited:
I use Base one ( for 2 years) is a polish brand affordable with very good results this is after 5 weeks

Attachments

• mirror p.jpg
    mirror p.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 35
I use Base one ( for 2 years) is a polish brand affordable with very good results this is after 5 weeks

Thanks for the recommendation.

If anyone has a recommended brand, please mention them here :)

Latest posts

Back