Gelish hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginalhaytonxx

Reaction score
Anyone used this & is it any good? Does it last well? Just ordered some but want to know other people opinions?also can it be cured by uv light or just led? X

I'm ordering some today so i can't comment on if it lasts well or if its good but just received confirmation from nail harmony themselves that YES it can be cured with a 36watt uv lamp!

Aw that's good :) anyone else tried it?

I'm guessing no one else has tried it then :(

I have just done the GHG Course and am using it now. Finding it works really well. I have had it on for 2 weeks now with no lifting or cracking. Only a gap where it has grown down. I Really like it :)

Been using it for just over a year and really like it. Easy to apply and file. Really recommend it. X

How long do you cure under uv light as it only says led on the pot?

2 mins for UV. Sometimes I find the white builder needs 3 mins though to make sure it is fully cured x

Thanks a lot :) x

I use it and love it!! I would do the conversion course in it with nail harmony (think its only about £95) as each system is slightly different and I found I got the best out of it my knowing exactly how to use it. HTH XX

Latest posts

Back