Gelish Hard Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyddy

Reaction score
I had a nightmare appointment last night :( a new client asked if I did gelish, I said no but I do gelicure gel polish. She booked for gelicure, when she arrived she still had a previous nails on, they looked really thick so I asked if they were soak off gels and she said yes.

I started to remove as I would gelicure, but they were not budging. She told me shellac and orly gel always peel straight off her nails so her last technician would put a layer of strong gelish on first and get her to turn her hands over - which sounds like hard gel to me?

We finally removed her nails her nail plates looked dry and brittle. She text me in the morning to say one was lifting so she was going somewhere else that did gelish. She was really nice about it but I was gutted :(

I also feel a bit annoyed she thinks gelish is the best brand of gel polish when I'm sure she had actually been having gel overlays. Are both the soak off gel and hard gel just called gelish?

Yes hand & nail harmony do a range of hard gels as well which are also called gelish x

GHG "Gelish hard gel

Thank you, I'm surprised she wasn't told it was hard gel. She thought it was the same as shellac just stronger.

Latest posts

Back