Gelish 'I'm Brighter Than You'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendynailedit

Reaction score
Hi all. Has anyone got this colour? I've just received it and I love it. I've put it on myself, but it's a blinkin' nightmare to apply! Terrible shrinker, and even after 3 coats it's still not close to the edges. I know everyone will want it now I'm wearing it and it's vile to work with! Thick and gloopy too! Is it a faulty bottle or have others experienced the same? Xx

Hi all. Has anyone got this colour? I've just received it and I love it. I've put it on myself, but it's a blinkin' nightmare to apply! Terrible shrinker, and even after 3 coats it's still not close to the edges. I know everyone will want it now I'm wearing it and it's vile to work with! Thick and gloopy too! Is it a faulty bottle or have others experienced the same? Xx

It's a bugger to apply! But lovely. Try giving it a stir and warm in the palms of your hand slightly. Still a bugger, but does help x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's a bugger to apply! But lovely. Try giving it a stir and warm in the palms of your hand slightly. Still a bugger, but does help x

Thank you. Also ordered the new yellow and read that this is the same! Great! :-( x

Thank you. Also ordered the new yellow and read that this is the same! Great! :-( x

Yes I've heard that's not great either :( x

You can guarantee those will be the two everyone wants! :-( xx

You can guarantee those will be the two everyone wants! :-( xx

Yes definitely. The crappy ones always are. My glow collection is most popular and they're all bloody rubbish to apply lol x

Can you post a picture if the colour I have had a few with shrinking but thought it was me ;(

I've got it but mine is really watery and find it doesn't give good coverage even over white! I put it on mine yesterday and it took 4 coats over white. Not sure if it's a bad batch? :(

I'm finding a lot of the new ones I'm ordering are so watery it's taking minimum of 5 coats which is getting really disheartening ;(

I too was finding this but applied eur so chic underneath and it worked much better x

This is it with 3 coats but it isn't really even. I'm quite disappointed. :-( x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406066819.240464.jpg

I use this color pretty often and have only ever done 3 coats. I'm a Shellac girl so I only have about 5 Gelish colors and find I use 3 coats with all of them. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406068456.620626.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406068481.039036.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406068491.237652.jpg

Thanks very muchly, thought I was going mad as there all arriving watery ;(

Latest posts

Back