Gelish, Inner Vixen cured but not lasting!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolled Up!

Reaction score
Hi all, the other day I done 3 manicures back to back all applied in correct way no problems etc. last lady went for inner vixen that I'd only just got so first time using. When I applied the colour started to pinch and ripple and when I went to apply tio it started pulling colour away. Gave extra curing time and eventually finished and was satisfied that they looked ok. Lady contacted me within hours to say it was just peeling off! My initial thought was that I had perhaps applied too thick so tried it out on myself today applying very thin coats and same this happened to me and was coming off and appeared uncured. Any thoughts? Sorry about long post!

What lamp are you using? xx

I've had the same with Inner Vixen. All the Shadows are thick and I do love the fact that they cover totally in 2 coats but I have struggled with this particular one being very sticky and hard to apply and a couple of people I've used it in have chipped or peeled when they don't normally.

I know it's not what you are asking, but I was looking at buying Inner Vixen until I realised that it's very similar to a layering combination that I did on a client. She had chosen Electric Metal Lover from the magneto range (without using the magnet) but didn't like it so I put a coat of Stand out over the top.

I know it's not what you are asking, but I was looking at buying Inner Vixen until I realised that it's very similar to a layering combination that I did on a client. She had chosen Electric Metal Lover from the magneto range (without using the magnet) but didn't like it so I put a coat of Stand out over the top.

Thanks Hun when I bought the colour I was hoping for a dark red but it's more brown I feel and I've got the whole magneto range so hoping I can recreate if need me using electric metal lover and drawn together.

I've had the same with Inner Vixen. All the Shadows are thick and I do love the fact that they cover totally in 2 coats but I have struggled with this particular one being very sticky and hard to apply and a couple of people I've used it in have chipped or peeled when they don't normally.

Yes it did have good coverage but was very thick getting 2 thin coats on was a challenge. I think I'm going to have to just not offer it as I don't feel confident enough to use it.

What lamp are you using? xx

Oh and I'm using my gelish 45-5 led lamp, I was concerned it was broken at first 😮 but thankfully just a colour issue, still a waste though!

Latest posts

Back