Gelish ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
Hi
Im looking for some ideas on different things to do with my gelish.Im just starting out again so only have a few colours just now so looking for differnt things to do with these to make my nails more interesting.I have Sugar n Spice,Tiger blossom,Mint of Spring and your such a sweet tart,How do you do the 2 colour fading? and can I use any of these colours to do this? Ive got lots of glitters aswell,any ideas how to use these with my gelish? Any tips/ideas would be fab! :)

Hi
Im looking for some ideas on different things to do with my gelish.Im just starting out again so only have a few colours just now so looking for differnt things to do with these to make my nails more interesting.I have Sugar n Spice,Tiger blossom,Mint of Spring and your such a sweet tart,How do you do the 2 colour fading? and can I use any of these colours to do this? Ive got lots of glitters aswell,any ideas how to use these with my gelish? Any tips/ideas would be fab! :)

The best way to do ombré nails (fading) is to apply your colour layer then before top coat dab some pigment powder into the inhibition layer and then drag to blend then top coat as normal.

Glitter can be applied in the same way to create a glitter fade or applied all over nail and then brushed and top coated for rockstar effect.

Hope this helps to get you started x

Latest posts

Back