Gelish magneto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails at Home

Reaction score
I've just seen some info about the new Gelish Magneto range. How does this work and does anyone know how much it costs and is the "magnet tool" bought separately?

The prices are on the Harmony UK website, they sell it in packs of a Gelish Magneto, a Magneto polish and a magnet.

There is a video on the Harmony US site showing you how to do it.

I am hoping it will be at Excel so I can get it VAT free :D

Thanks - have seen it on the site now.

So basically do you do a colour polish, then the Magneto layer and then use the magnet? And the magnet comes with every set?

Yes, will be great if its available VAT free at Excel as it's fairly expensive and I'd want probably 3 of the colours.

You use the magneto gelish only....the polish bottle is a matching colour and has the magnet attached to the top. Haven't got mine yet but from a video I've seen it's foundation, cure, colour, cure, colour, magnet then top it off. Hope that helps. x

Was looking last night.. Work out at £xx a bottle but can get all 6 for £xxx
Would be great if that was vat free at the show :)

Last edited by a moderator:
2 questions
What is the polish for?
And does the magnet only have one patten, as other styles of magnetic polish seem to have 3 styles of magnets, but I have only seen one patten on any Gelish magneto pictures seen.

Was looking last night.. Work out at ..... a bottle but can get all 6 for .....
Would be great if that was vat free at the show :)

From what I understand, everything will be VAT free on the Harmony stand at Excel. Lets hope they have some of these.

Absolutely - would love to by these at Excel! Do I take it the polish that comes with it is just a normal polish to use for touch ups then?

2 questions
What is the polish for?
And does the magnet only have one patten, as other styles of magnetic polish seem to have 3 styles of magnets, but I have only seen one patten on any Gelish magneto pictures seen.

Not sure about the magnet styles as haven't got them yet, but I've also seen just the one style on the photo's. I have purchased a few other styles on fleabay cheaply though.

Not 100% why they have a polish included in the set, but I guess some people may want the matching colour on their toes without having Gelish? I also though kids could have it? That's all I can think of really as on the application video only the Gelish was used.

Absolutely - would love to by these at Excel! Do I take it the polish that comes with it is just a normal polish to use for touch ups then?

I think its a magneto polish in the same colour.

Hi Puffle

Could you lead me to a link on ebay please for the different pattern magnets? Thanks

Can you send to me also?

I have just purchased this kit and cannot wait to start trying it x

Latest posts

Back