Gelish Nourish or Solar Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiona17

Reaction score
I'm about to purchase cuticle oil to sell into clients but unsure which to go for. I use all Gelish products but their oil comes in bigger bottles and the bulk buy of them is about £70. It would take me ages to make that back and unsure how much to sell it in for? The solar oil is smaller bottles and cheaper and can buy smaller bulk amounts so would make my money back quicker. Still fairly new in business so would appreciate any guidance on what's best. Thanks

I have used solar oil so ic. Can't comment on that but just wanted to let you know harmony uk do the smaller bottles of oil as I bought some recently. X

Gelish now do smaller ones look on their website

Dadi oil..., it's amazing... Like solar oil as from the makers if solar oil but the new and improved version... Smells divine and clients love it... Call Louella belle about it... Xx

Nourish all the way for me. I love the smell & so do my clients. Reminds me of just peeled satsumas lol.
They have sold regular size and mini nourish for ages but recently brought out the mini nourish counter display which is really reasonably priced. Hope that helps x

Dadi oil,they do a box of minis for retail too. Love it x

Thanks girls, I'll have a good look into all of them. I saw the smaller size nourish on harmonys site but they are still dearer to buy than solar oil. Just don't want to buy loads and then not be able to sell them on in a reasonable amount of time. Need to save my pennies for the Gelish winter colours lol 😊

Latest posts

Back