Gelish on acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeLee'z

Reaction score
Hi every1 looking for a bit of advise..
Recently converted to harmony gelish. But was wondering if when applying on top of acrylic is it best to put ph bond on acrylic then foundation then colour/glitter and then topcoat jus like on natural nails or just miss out the ph bond etc?? Jus wanting to kno whats best for keeping it on acrylic.
Any advise be much appreciated xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You don't need to put foundation on just do acrylics as normal , buff then go straight ahead with colour then TIO :)

Hi every1 looking for a bit of advise..
Recently converted to harmony gelish. But was wondering if when applying on top of acrylic is it best to put ph bond on acrylic then foundation then colour/glitter and then topcoat jus like on natural nails or just miss out the ph bond etc?? Jus wanting to kno whats best for keeping it on acrylic.
Any advise be much appreciated xx

As normal and file do not buff gelish likes a rough surface and then apply your colour/glitter etc and then tio

I meant file !

Thanks for the advice. .. so basically the exact same way as gellux? I thought that but when I saw a video when I googled it the girl was applying ph bond etc... thank u ladies x

Latest posts

Back