Gelish on acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllDaisy

Reaction score
Hi all, just need a bit of reassurance after my research online, I have my first client with acrylic already on wanting gelish over the the top tomorrow, if I run through what I think I need to do, can someone please tell me whether this is what they do or if I need to do anything different?
File
Cuticle
Buff acrylic?
Wipe with cleanser
Ph bond?
2-3 coats of colour
Top coat

Thanks in advance for any help given x

When I do it just out it over the acrylic no need to put any ph bond on, or foundation. The colour sticks quite well to the acrylic xx

You won't need to do cuticle work because you are only painting over the l&p. If it's grown up a bit don't paint down onto the natural nail it will look horrendous xx

Who did you train with ?

You won't need to do cuticle work because you are only painting over the l&p. If it's grown up a bit don't paint down onto the natural nail it will look horrendous xx
Ah thank you! Xx

When I do it just out it over the acrylic no need to put any ph bond on, or foundation. The colour sticks quite well to the acrylic xx
Ooh okay, so obviously when you buff before the colour you still wipe with the cleanser as normal? Sorry for all the questions! xx

Latest posts

Back