Gelish on toes - help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaintyDoll

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have just recently completed my Gelish course and have been very busy with Gelish treatments.
However, i have had ALOT of people wanting booked in for toes and i have stupidly said my ususal "No problem" - i have never done gelish on toes:Scared: !! Is there much difference - i dont have any special stools etc! How do you carry out the treatment?
*HELP*. xx

Ok I've only gel polished my own toes so far but I say keep it simple. A comfortable stool for yourself, a stool for their foot and away you go.

Hi - i've done loads of Gelish toes and the application is exactly the same. Some clients have toes that are bunched up together so if you haven't got toe seperators or toe ropes just tear a bit of couch roll, roll into a long tube and thread that between the toes to seperate. I normally sit on the floor in front of the client as it's easier for me.

Don't sound the most professional but i am mobile so the best and easiest way for client and myself is i sit on the floor and client on a chair and just put a towel over me and lay all my stuff out. if you work from home then get yourself a little stool but i lug enough around don't need a stool aswell!!

Hi - i've done loads of Gelish toes and the application is exactly the same. Some clients have toes that are bunched up together so if you haven't got toe seperators or toe ropes just tear a bit of couch roll, roll into a long tube and thread that between the toes to seperate. I normally sit on the floor in front of the client as it's easier for me.
I am mobile, so i was unsure with regards to sitting on floor but if others do it - i will definatly do it, as it would make things easier. I will buy some toe seperators from sallys :) x

I am also mobile and have to sit on the floor for one client in particular as she struggles with moving her legs around. For others I have a small plastic stool that is easy to transport about, but saying that I find it easier and more comfortable sitting on the floor!

If youre doing Gelish on toes, should you hold a pedicure qualification even if its a file & polish?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also sit on the floor, can't be doing with anything else to lug around :) I love doing toes which ppl find weird lol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone?

Anyone?

I was was wondering the same thing Tasha, I wouldn't think so as your not doing a treatment to anything else other than the nail x

Yes I was told its fine to paint the toe nails but not carry out a full pedicure treatment unless qualified :)

Yes I was told its fine to paint the toe nails but not carry out a full pedicure treatment unless qualified :)

Brilliant. I have been missing out on A LOT of business as I was told different! Argh!!

Guess what will be added to my pricelist as we speak!! :D

Latest posts

Back