Gelish once upon a dream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
Well another new collection soon! Are we excited..? 😊👍
I am!

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388867031.763650.jpg

As long as they don't fade I am excited about the light green, blue and pink =D hope they are nice!

I've been waiting for a lilac for so long! So hope it doesn't fade or need dozens of coats :( xx

I was ready to order snow escape next week, but I need to save my pennies for these beauties. They are exactly what my kit has been missing...soooo excited!! Xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Do we know how much they going to be to buy?

I'm waiting for the snow escape to come, but still want these! And I want the stand, even though I'm mobile lol..
Not sure on cost, but guessing they will be similar in price to the other recent collections x

I'm waiting for the snow escape to come, but still want these! And I want the stand, even though I'm mobile lol..
Not sure on cost, but guessing they will be similar in price to the other recent collections x

Iv only ever bought single colours rather than collections.how much are they normally?

Just pm'd you prices inc vat x

Great thankyou

Totally excited by these assuming no fade issues. Id like to see how close the orange is to others already in existence. Live the blue green and lilac. X

I'd like to see some comparisons first... How similar is the pinkish one to It's a Lilly or even Pink Smoothie , the green to Seafoam or mint of spring , the blue to Up in the blue, the orangey to Petal for your thoughts and the mauve to Simply Mauv-elous etc....

Last edited:
I'd like to see some comparisons first... How similar is the pinkish one to It's a Lilly or even Pink Smoothie , the green to Seafoam or mint of spring , the blue to Up in the blue, the orangey to Petal for your thoughts and the mauve to Simply Mauv-elous etc....

Me too, hopefully chickettes will do comparison :)

Latest posts

Back