Gelish or Gellux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

france5ca

Reaction score
Gelish or Gellux, which should I train in?
opinions please :)
x

I love gelish x

Gelish has loads of colours 94 + I think. However Gellux is cheaper and does really last well for at least 2 weeks, but usually 3. New colours coming soon. Gellux training is not too costly and once you have learnt how to apply then that knowledge can be used with Gelish, Shellac and .. all the other paint on gels/3 week manicures.

Last time I looked gellux colours were all flat,nice colours but no shimmery or glittery ones x

Thanks guys, I will most probably do Gelish? :) does anyone know where I can train for Gelish? Thank you :) :)

I am currently using Gellux and so far I really like it, also everyone is really impressed as the finish is really glossy. Seems to be lasting well too.

So far I have found removal is alright, just follow what your shown on training and it removes fine, I have taken mine off without any problems.

I'm mobile and not sure about pricing yet, I was thinking £21 per set and £39 for fingers and toes together. If there was more than a few clients booked I would price it slightly cheaper as it makes sense to do more in the one go (hope that doesn't sound too confusing!)

Also, I use the Gellux LED lamp, the minimum UV you can use is 36W I think??

Hope this is helpful :)

thanks girls :) do you know how much the training is? thanks

Latest posts

Back