gelish or Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebelle

Reaction score
hi, looking into getting either gelish or shellac into the salon but looking for reviews for both so i can make my mind up
which do clients ask for most ?
and which do you prefer to use
looked at colour choices and think either would be ok, but do like the time with gelish and the new led lamp?
any feed back would be gratly appreicated :)

If you use the search button at the top middle right of the page you will find loads of threads on this very subject that you can peruse at your leisure.
It has been asked many times so will keep you busy for a while :)

Check out this website www.franceesnails4shellac.com This has a long review on Shellac, Geleration and Gelish. Click on Shellac and Gelish Review on left side of page. Hope this helps. :biggrin:

Last edited:
We use both Shellac and Gelish and would say that people have heard of Shellac a little bit more than Gelish, but we do find Gelish easier to apply and less problematic. But both are good

xx

Both products are great the gelish name is really getting out there now though.....

I use gelish in my salon and if a client asks for shellac we just tell them that we do gelish and we've never had anyone not want it.......

My personal opinion, what puts gelish ahead is that they have so many more colours......

Did you know that OPI are about to launch there version of gel nail varnish and it compliments there normal polish range, I stock OPI and have loads of clients that want gel on there hands and a mathching polish on there feet, just something to consider.....

Both products are great the gelish name is really getting out there now though.....

I use gelish in my salon and if a client asks for shellac we just tell them that we do gelish and we've never had anyone not want it.......

My personal opinion, what puts gelish ahead is that they have so many more colours......

Did you know that OPI are about to launch there version of gel nail varnish and it compliments there normal polish range, I stock OPI and have loads of clients that want gel on there hands and a mathching polish on there feet, just something to consider.....
I can't wait. I wish I could found out more about the ingredients. Hopefully 3-free :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back