Gelish peeling on client - could it have been my bulbs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline2013

Reaction score
Hi geeks as the title suggests I did a clients nails and when I went to wipe the inhibition layer of top it off the colour was on the wipe, only on 2 nails and I put it down to me missing them somehow with the top it off application, the next client it happened again and I realised it was my bulbs that needed changing , with the 1st client I just applied top it off to the affected nails and cured again and wiped no problems, she has now txt me to say she is very unhappy as after a week 3 of her nails have peeled so she wants to cancel her next appt (was a new client), I did all prep as I should have and capped every layer and did all layers nice and thin, do you think it could have been the bulbs that has caused this? Please advise geeks x

Its the 1st time I've had to change my bulbs as not been trained for very long

Yes, I definitely think it could have been your bulbs. I would contact her, apologise and offer her a free service to fix it. Retaining clients is the most important part of this business (and obviously giving a great service).

Yes, I definitely think it could have been your bulbs. I would contact her, apologise and offer her a free service to fix it. Retaining clients is the most important part of this business (and obviously giving a great service).

I completely agree and did reply straightaway to apologise abs offer a complimentry Gelish removal and application but she hasn't replied x

Latest posts

Back