Gelish removal/CND nourishing remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faylizzie

Reaction score
Hiya,

I did a search but couldnt find what I'm looking for.
I have a client booked in tomorrow evening for shellac but has just told me ill need to remove the gelish she has on her finger and toe nails already.

I've never removed anything from the nails before except shellac so I'm a bit wary on the procedure to remove this. From the search I did, I read that to remove gelish you need to buffing off the shine, then wrapp the nails in acetone an place a hot water bottle over the nails. Is this the correct method?

Also as I only work with shellac I only have the shellac nourishing remover, will this remove the gelish? If not what will I need to remove it?

Also how long roughly does it take to remove gelish?

Sorry if its daft questions! I hate removing product I haven't applied!!

Hiya,

I did a search but couldnt find what I'm looking for.
I have a client booked in tomorrow evening for shellac but has just told me ill need to remove the gelish she has on her finger and toe nails already.

I've never removed anything from the nails before except shellac so I'm a bit wary on the procedure to remove this. From the search I did, I read that to remove gelish you need to buffing off the shine, then wrapp the nails in acetone an place a hot water bottle over the nails. Is this the correct method?

Also as I only work with shellac I only have the shellac nourishing remover, will this remove the gelish? If not what will I need to remove it?

Also how long roughly does it take to remove gelish?

Sorry if its daft questions! I hate removing product I haven't applied!!

You can uae your nourishing remover. 10-15 mins. Wrap same way as shellac and no need to buff the top coat ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahh that's fab thank you so much :D
Do I need to put the hot water bottle over the nails or will it remove without this?
Thank you xxxxx

Ahh that's fab thank you so much :D
Do I need to put the hot water bottle over the nails or will it remove without this?
Thank you xxxxx

You don't need to. Some just use to speed it up. I've only done it once though when it was freezing cold one day. Did help a bit ;) xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your a star! Thank you for your help xxxxx

Latest posts

Back