Gelish Structure Gel- extra charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emm87

Reaction score
I've just bought the Gelish structure gel, just wondering if any of my fellow geeks charge extra for this when using it on clients? It is an extra step, but if I was to charge a little bit more for this, I'm not sure how to go about it, as it would probably be my own choice to add this on if I feel a clients nails need the extra strength and longevity that the structure gel gives. Also, if it would be ok to charge extra, what would be appropriate?

Thanks! x

I don't charge for a repair of 1 nail, I offer that for free.
I charge £5 extra on top of my Gelish price. For a full set.
It costs me time and money so I charge for it.
I use it for clients who have recently had acrylics removed or if their Gelish isn't lasting because of the condition of their nails.ive never had anyone question why I charge as its an add on. x

Perfect thanks! It arrived yesterday so will start using it soon [emoji4] x

Emma i want too ask you, its done over gel polish I thought I read somewhere, so you use it on natural nails? And will it be strong enough with a little length?..

Emma i want too ask you, its done over gel polish I thought I read somewhere, so you use it on natural nails? And will it be strong enough with a little length?..

Iv not started using it as yet but its to be used under gel polish if nails are weak/peeling or ridged etc or on top of gel polish to add extra strength. When you say about strong enough for length, do you mean to use with tips? If so, its not for that I don't think as I don't think it would be strong enough. Cheeky Chick would maybe be a better person to ask as she obviously has experience in using the structure gel x

Iv not started using it as yet but its to be used under gel polish if nails are weak/peeling or ridged etc or on top of gel polish to add extra strength. When you say about strong enough for length, do you mean to use with tips? If so, its not for that I don't think as I don't think it would be strong enough. Cheeky Chick would maybe be a better person to ask as she obviously has experience in using the structure gel x
Thank you Emma, no not for tips, i ment abit of lenght from own nail. X

You can sculpt a nail with a form/tip but it would need to be short as its a soak off gel so not as much strength as hard gel. x

You can sculpt a nail with a form/tip but it would need to be short as its a soak off gel so not as much strength as hard gel. x
Thanx cheekychick....sorry i didnt asked it correctly, I ment if the client has a bit of length of her own, she has her nails shortish but after 3 weeks they stick out a bit and she comes ones in 5 weeks, just gelpolish wont hold that long, so I thought maybe its strong enough for that. Not a tip or extension with a form....I can use it instead of builder gel?

Latest posts

Back