Gelish structure gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

char1112

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'd just like to know what prices I should charge to apply structure gel with the gelish, a nail salon in my area doesn't charge any more than a gelish application but I think I should charge extra for it because it's extra product used.

They only charge £16 for gelish and I really don't know how they can afford to do it...

I don't want to con my clients or make them feel like they're being conned for structure gel :/ xx

Hi everyone :)

I'd just like to know what prices I should charge to apply structure gel with the gelish, a nail salon in my area doesn't charge any more than a gelish application but I think I should charge extra for it because it's extra product used.

They only charge £16 for gelish and I really don't know how they can afford to do it...

I don't want to con my clients or make them feel like they're being conned for structure gel :/ xx

I agree! My price list has £4 extra per application (although I am soft and don't always actually charge it) I would charge for any other kind of gel overlay so think is is a bargain by comparison! £16 is very low I certainly wouldn't be giving any extras free at that price x

My price for gelish with structure gel is £25 xx (£5 structure) xx

Thanks, I was thinking about £4! It really shocked me when I got their price list put though the door the other day! I don't think they use genuine gelish really, one of my clients today had hers done by them and after a few days two of hers had chipped/ came off! £16 doesn't sound right to me at all xx

Latest posts

Back