Gelish TIO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiv5953

Reaction score
So i did my Gelish training in late january this year and didnt get to set up business so have only been doing the odd person however i have 2 top it offs and both brushes have gone stiff and the bristles falling out...any idea what this could be or how to clean the brushes? The first one i had went like this so bought another now thats the same :-/ i did a search but couldnt see anyones had the same problem.
Also ive never had a problem with peeling and all of a sudden my own gelish just peels off, any ideas on this too? Thanks! X

Not sure about the brushes but my gelish started peeling off this last month don't know if it's due to lots of cleaning!? Or is it the weather???My capped edges came off, my educator said to make sure the corners are capped too so going to have a go tonight and see what happens x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

So i did my Gelish training in late january this year and didnt get to set up business so have only been doing the odd person however i have 2 top it offs and both brushes have gone stiff and the bristles falling out...any idea what this could be or how to clean the brushes? The first one i had went like this so bought another now thats the same :-/ i did a search but couldnt see anyones had the same problem.
Also ive never had a problem with peeling and all of a sudden my own gelish just peels off, any ideas on this too? Thanks! X

i know other geeks who have had this problem called up nail harmony and got new brushes sent out, perhaps you could try that? :)

Thank you guys! Ill try ringing them maybe they had a dodgy batch.
Yea i was thinkin maybe its the cold! Never had a problem before and im good at wearing gloves while cleaning so it must be the weather :) xx

Brushes going hard is exposure to uv lamp or sunlight - are you working near a window/conservatory? You can get replacement brushes from head office x

Yea my Gelish is peeling also...but I'm using acetone and cleaning products without gloves so I know that has to be doing it, but ugh :/

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek

Yea my Gelish is peeling also...but I'm using acetone and cleaning products without gloves so I know that has to be doing it, but ugh :/

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek

I use acetone and cleaning products everyday also my hands are in water a lot and mine never peels. Is it something new the peeling? If not you should look at your prep work :)

Getting some replacement brushes from nail harmony :) brill services they give!
Its def not prep work, ive not changed anything and its only just been a problem the last 3 weeks with me and my mum so im thinking its maybe the tio brush :-/ lets see of the new ones sort the problem :) thanks for all help x

Latest posts

Back