Gelish Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skindeep72

Reaction score
Hi all, I am doing 2 Gelish pedis tomorrow and wondering if you take the tray out completely or just pull out slightly for the foot to go under the lamp. I have never done Gelish on toes before. Thanks for any info:) xx

What lamp are you using ?

I was told in my training last week to take tray of completely, saves on deep sanitising

What lamp are you using ?

Hi. I was using the bellissima lamp which I've only had since before Christmas but a bulb had went so had to go to salon services & buy an ASP lamp. I had to get something as I had clients booked in. Was supposed to go to the Scottish Beauty Show for a CND lamp but couldn't get. I was actually surprised when the bulb did go as I don't use it every day co have prob only used it 10-20 times. Went off topic lol. It does say on the box to remove tray but was doesn't say remove it completely. Would it make a difference? xx

Why are you buying a CND lamp for Gelish? Unless you also use shellac.

Why are you buying a CND lamp for Gelish? Unless you also use shellac.

I have always used a CND lamp for Gelish...it is a 36 watt lamp therefore suitable for Gelish, it also leaves your options open to use Shellac at anytime, so makes sense and keeps more options open.
I now have added Shellac...and have 3 CND Lamps and the original HarmonyLED lamp which is what I use for toes :eek:
The LED lamp is great for toes as the bottom is Removeable I take it out place my clients foot on it, and paint the toes, lifting the lamp over them to cure so no in and out for the client they can keep their foot still and I do all the work.

With any other lamp I would take out whatever I had to, to make it easier for the client to get their foot in and out of the lamp.

I have always used a CND lamp for Gelish...it is a 36 watt lamp therefore suitable for Gelish, it also leaves your options open to use Shellac at anytime, so makes sense and keeps more options open.
I now have added Shellac...and have 3 CND Lamps and the original HarmonyLED lamp which is what I use for toes :eek:
The LED lamp is great for toes as the bottom is Removeable I take it out place my clients foot on it, and paint the toes, lifting the lamp over them to cure so no in and out for the client they can keep their foot still and I do all the work.

With any other lamp I would take out whatever I had to, to make it easier for the client to get their foot in and out of the lamp.

Hi. I've got the 18g led lamp from harmony. How does the bottom tray come out? It seems pretty solid to me? xx

Hi. I've got the 18g led lamp from harmony. How does the bottom tray come out? It seems pretty solid to me? xx

i thought the same thing hun till i did my training and she just popped it off, its actually magnetic and just pulls off.

also found out you can turn the light sensor off and just use it manually with the buttons

i thought the same thing hun till i did my training and she just popped it off, its actually magnetic and just pulls off.

also found out you can turn the light sensor off and just use it manually with the buttons

Lol! Feels like you are going to break it does it! Once you've done it once, it's fine xx

How do you turn the sensor off? xx

Lol! Feels like you are going to break it does it! Once you've done it once, it's fine xx

Oh my god! I've just done it! Now I love my lamp even more!! x

Oh my god! I've just done it! Now I love my lamp even more!! x

If you reach inside to the side wall, about 3 inches in there is a sensor. You just need to cover it with you finger when you switch the power on. Makes it SO much easier doing colour pops etc xx

I have the Brisa lite so hence the CND lamp. So do I take the tray out completely & place lamp over toes when doing the Gelish pedi? xx

Latest posts

Back