Gelish Vitagel opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNailBarista

Reaction score
:) Although I'm sure there is a thread about this somewhere - I am thinking of adding Vitagel as an add on treatment to my service list. I'd love to know:

1- overall opinion - how well does it work.
2- what's the difference between Recover vs. Strengthen? (I can't find a detailed description of the difference online. The way it's described seems like they do the same job)
3- which one did you prefer
4- when applying color over top - does the color last as long as regular Gelish application.

Looking forward to your opinions! :)

Hi, I found the strength to be really good. I use it when I am doing my 'other job' as a nurse. I can't have my gelish on then and without something on my nails, I found them weak and they constantly broke. I use these treatments on my clients. I use strength for giving a little extra strength either as a stand alone treatment or under gelish polish. I find the gelish doesn't last quite as long though. The recovery I use on clients that have for example had acrylics on or nails that need a lot of tlc and not just a bit of strength.
Hope this helps x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back