Gelish You're So Sweet fading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn1234

Reaction score
Hi I have had this colour for a while and have had fading problems from when I first got it. I was just wondering if anyone has bought this colour recently and if it still fades? It's a colour that everyone seems to like so I would like to get it again. Thanks in advance

I think it's still a fader.
But Pink smoothie is very similar, I use that instead now x

I used to use gelish and a couple of my pinks faded was horrible!! I sent mine back as I had Googled it and found others had the same problem!!x

I haven't found a pale pink Gelish that doesn't fade yet! :( pink smoothie faded for me and all hail the Queen totally changed! :(

Thanks for the replies! Do you find pink smoothie fades at all cheeky chick?

Oh no I'm a bit gutted to hear a few fade [emoji53]
It's a really popular colour so it would be really good to find similar even if it's a different brand?

Nope pink smoothie doesn't fade. Its one of my most popular colours and I've worn it on holiday for 2 weeks and it didn't fade at all.
Nail harmony also said they have never had anyone complain of pink smoothie fading. x

Agree with above, never had issues with pink smoothie. It's a lovely colour x

Ok that's good news think I'll be buying pink smoothie. Thanks so much for your help :)

Hmm, I found it really faded! Think I kept hold of it though. I might pop it on my toes tonight and see how it is in a week or so, maybe I just had a client that had used a certain product with it on or something which played with the colour and that's what's stuck in my mind!

Hmm, I found it really faded! Think I kept hold of it though. I might pop it on my toes tonight and see how it is in a week or so, maybe I just had a client that had used a certain product with it on or something which played with the colour and that's what's stuck in my mind!

How long have you had it? x

Ummm I think this was last summer I got that one. I think anyway, I'm forever buying new ones. Lol, x

Ah was going to say if it's new hen give nail harmony a call and they will test it for you. Then if it's faulty they will replace it x

Latest posts

Back