Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairfairy1904

Hair fairy
Reaction score
Where do you all purchase your gelish products? Found a site called 'nail polish and more' selling gelish at very reasonable prices, scared it's fake! Any ideas geeks?

Only place to get gelish from is either direct from nail harmony, beauty express or salon services you can't trust any where else could be fake mixed with all sorts of rubbish xx

I'd only buy from nail harmony & Sally's. As already said they are the only authorised distributors.
Buy from anywhere else & who knows what's in it or if it's even real.
x

What about Beverly Beaute? Are they any good?

i think beverley beaute may possiably be dodgy, you dont pay tax on it and they send it to you in packets marked hand lotion or summit like that so they avoid custom duties

I know Dennis Williams sell Gelish but there is some hoo hah because they aren't the "official" distributors but they claim to sell genuine gelish and apparently they've been around for donkeys years and have a good rep...............make of that what you will.

I know what i think of it all........................

Thankyou for your replies everyone I have got some new ones on the way now. Dennis Williams are genuine I use their stock all the time and hair and beauty products are all official items :)

Latest posts

Back