Gell-off remover clips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ledowdell

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried these?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1392084995040.jpg
    1392084995040.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 303
I havent, but if its made of plastic i would imagine the acetone would eat it, or is it metal?

That never even crossed my mind, this is why I love Salon Geek! It doesn't say what they are made of but they definitely look plastic.

Salon geek is the best!! It has helped so much

Love them! They work great. Huge savings over the foil wraps. They're polypropylene plastic which is acetone resistant.

Love them! They work great. Huge savings over the foil wraps. They're polypropylene plastic which is acetone resistant.

Thank you for your input! I will give them a try!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek mobile app

Where do you get these from ? Xx

I love the look of these. I might just get some when my foil runs out.
:biggrin:

I ordered 2 sets of ten from eBay. The dealer was Alfalfa Nail Supply. Not sure if they ship to UK. You could do a search of eBay and Amazon.

Mine arrived today. 3 of the rubber rings that hold the clips together were broken. Absolute rubbish. They are flimsy, weak and too large. You get a firmer grip with just foil. I have opened a dispute and asking for a refund but I'm not holding my breath as they're from somewhere in China. Certainly not going to lose any sleep over it. Just wanted to warn you all not to bother.

image.jpg

I don't know why it's upside-down but you get the idea.

If you can't get a refund they look like rubber o-rings for hoses. You might be able to pick up a few at the local hardware store if you bring one of the broken one with you. That's to bad, they looked really neat.

The broken ring isn't the only issue. They are weak and flimsy. Hardly any grip at all and they are massive. You would have to sick a whole lot of saturated cotton wool in there to pad it out to make it work.

Latest posts

Back