Gellux reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgiakate

Reaction score
Hi there,
Currently using Gellux and I was wondering if anyone else uses it? Heard mixed reviews when searching about the brand and wanted too hear feedback from other people that may use this brand.
Thankyou!

Hi there,
Currently using Gellux and I was wondering if anyone else uses it? Heard mixed reviews when searching about the brand and wanted too hear feedback from other people that may use this brand.
Thankyou!

I use it and love it, did you have any specific questions?

Hi
That’s great, is it long lasting for you? I just fear with only just starting out about it lasting long for clients, I had one client where it chipped/peeled at the top of the nail after 2 days but I do think that was due to myself not capping the free edge properly. Do you have any tips about using the brand? Thankyou! :)

I use a range of gellux. Never an issue. Clients get minimum 3weeks. Definitely reccomend using the 'fast bond' prior to base coat

Hi
That’s great, is it long lasting for you? I just fear with only just starting out about it lasting long for clients, I had one client where it chipped/peeled at the top of the nail after 2 days but I do think that was due to myself not capping the free edge properly. Do you have any tips about using the brand? Thankyou! :)

Usually lasts 3 weeks. Put it on as thin as you can or it’s a nightmare to get off, I don’t cap the edges as was never taught to.

Latest posts

Back