Gellux vs ASP Signature Gel polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niksmiss

Free Your Beauty
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm thinking of changing my Gel Polish system from GelLux to ASP Signature simply because there is a lot more of the colour range. Would it be worth my while?

The only thing I'd be weary of with asp is non professionals have access to it and can buy it so it may mean you losing clients. I'd recommend going with gelish, artistic or opi gel colour as they aren't sold to non professionals so your clients will come back to you to have new colours etc.

Thanks for this. Still giving me something to this about x

Hi I'm thinking of doing a course in shellac, but I also heard about gellux and I was just wondering what the difference was? Is one superior to the other ? And also if I was to take a shellac course, would I still be qualified to use other brands with the same method? Does the same methods apply to all the gel nail polish procedures? Thank you

I can't help with that Sarah, sorry. I only have experience with GelLux. I trained and qualified with a company that isn't brand loyal. They believe in their students making their own decisions on what products they use and offer [emoji5]️

I use ASP and I have never had any issues with non returning customers hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back