Genie facelift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosieJ

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm looking for an effective non surgical face lift system. The obvious choice is CACI but I'm considering Perfector,A lift and Genie. I would love feedback from therapists who are using micro/ nano current in their business and the pros and cons they have encountered. Thankyou.

Hi everyone. I'm looking for an effective non surgical face lift system. The obvious choice is CACI but I'm considering Perfector,A lift and Genie. I would love feedback from therapists who are using micro/ nano current in their business and the pros and cons they have encountered. Thankyou.
Hi, just wandered what you decided in the end and if your happy with your choice??

Hi, just wandered what you decided in the end and if your happy with your choice??
Hi Rosie, I would definitely have a look at the Icon Ultralift, I bought my machine in September and the results have been fantastic. Jacqui offers a free no obligation demo so worth giving her a shout :)

Latest posts

Back