Genuine Russian Slavic hair supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
hi all . Who is everyone using for there Russian hair . I would require it to be already coloured and good to go . Just not sure where to buy from as I'm aware there are so many imitations and "Russian standard" which I defiantly do not want

Thanks guys n girls X

Russianhair.net

You're not going to find slavic hair already coloured you might get the virgin to match but if it needs colouring you'll have to get your hairdresser to do it.

There was someone in Liverpool selling it coloured but I didn't know if it was ok or not .

Rachel's Russian Hair?

There was someone in Liverpool selling it coloured but I didn't know if it was ok or not .

If its rachels then its alright because her relative colours it at her salon.

If it was russianhairdoll their hair is not slavic.

Russian lengths

@cams97 I've been in contact with a lady that sells. I'm going to trial it on myself. Just want your opinion my love :)

She sells Russian and slavic hair. She has 3 types

Southern Russian... is this a thing?
Precoloured slavic and
Virgin southern Russian and slavic.

Am I being fobbed off lol I was on the understanding that Russian/slavic hair is Russian/slavic hair... no different types

X

I get directly from Russia,Slavic virgin 50cm 25strands is 4750Rub this hair is the best.

@cams97 I've been in contact with a lady that sells. I'm going to trial it on myself. Just want your opinion my love :)

She sells Russian and slavic hair. She has 3 types

Southern Russian... is this a thing?
Precoloured slavic and
Virgin southern Russian and slavic.

Am I being fobbed off lol I was on the understanding that Russian/slavic hair is Russian/slavic hair... no different types

X

Hmmm southern russian i'm not really sure about. Whats the price range like? That will always be a dead giveaway.

People from southern russia are pretty much asian.

Hi I am new to the hair industry and I am gonna start up my business fitting hair extensions which are the best to use and does any1 know of any good suppliers thanx

Hmmm southern russian i'm not really sure about. Whats the price range like? That will always be a dead giveaway.

People from southern russia are pretty much asian.
I'll pm you prices x

Thank u that wud be much appreciated x

Hi I am new to the hair industry and I am gonna start up my business fitting hair extensions which are the best to use and does any1 know of any good suppliers thanx

Theres millions of threads on suppliers containing good and bad opinions. Try using the search function.

Ok thanx I am new to this and still trying to figure out how to use this lol

I get directly from Russia,Slavic virgin 50cm 25strands is 4750Rub this hair is the best.
Do yiu have contact detaila for this supplier

Latest posts

Back