Getting a Job

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmicbabe

Reaction score
:suprised: There was a Job add in a salon, in the salon widow, the next day i went to the salon to give my CV in. the resepsons said the manger was not here but she give it to her. Now it been two week and the manger has not call me. what can i do?

why not ring and ask to see if they got ur cv? then u might be able to speak to manager and see if theres any other positions on the horizon etc plus sell urself a little more? its good to be keen, to me it shows a willing applicant hth

I would call and ask to speak to the manager, then tell her you were in a few weeks ago and handed in your CV and ask if it was past to her and if they have filled the position yet?
be pro active hun hth x

:lol: thank you for your addvise. i do that.

I would call and ask to speak to the manager, then tell her you were in a few weeks ago and handed in your CV and ask if it was past to her and if they have filled the position yet?
be pro active hun hth x

Well i did it but every time i rang the manger was not there. so i went to the salon and one of the stilist said that the manger is on hollyday and the job is now bin filled.:smack:

Ah well. It was not meant to be.
Good luck with the next one.
:hug:

Well i did it but every time i rang the manger was not there. so i went to the salon and one of the stilist said that the manger is on hollyday and the job is now bin filled.:smack:

Sounds like your bettter of out of there hun. if they haven't got the common courtsey to infrom people who have applied that the job is filled (and we're not even sure your CV got in front of the manager) then it doesn't sound Like the nicest place to work :(

Latest posts

Back