Getting appointments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly123

Reaction score
Every year I'm busy from the end of November onwards I'm usually very busy, but for some reason this year I really don't have as much booked in.
I'm starting to get worried as december helps me through January financially.
I think a lot of this is due to my regular highlight clients changing to ombré and not having the upkeep of roots needing touched up, but they still need trims.

Sorry the post went on before I was finished.....
I've put a competition on my Facebook page, I've been regularly uploading picture of my work, I'm going out leafleting tomorrow. What more can I do?
I've been putting statuses on Facebook along the lines of "Christmas is getting booked up, if you need a specific date get in touch!" But no one responds to it.
Am really starting to worry as I work self employed part time and have an office job part time for regular money to support my family, it's very stressful doing the two jobs and my husband has agreed that we could manage if I gave the office job up if I was busy enough, but he's having doubts as I'm not that busy.
How can I get more clients? Any tips or advice!

loyalty cards? 10% off all appointments costing £50+ throughout December as a gift to your clients? could be something you could post.. also a good offer if you struggle in January is 10% off your appointment in January if you book it during December! Good thing to say when you're clients are paying before leaving

Latest posts

Back