Getting clients for college

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nad1a

Reaction score
So I'm really willing to work hard and pass my level 3 hairdressing as I have huge ambition for the future.

Only thing holding me back is getting clients to come in as my models!

Last year in level 2 I ended up offering free treatments and footing the bill myself, I would not have passed otherwise.

Does anyone have any tips/ideas to get more clients? I already advertise on Facebook and Gumtree.
I can get models for long hair work but its more colours and restyled I'm struggling with! :(

Thanks everyone!

Hey
We had trouble finding clients for our assessments to pass as well, in the end we ended up making flyers and taking them around town and doin like 2 for the price 1 on beauty treatments.. Which did bring more clients through the door x

Hey
We had trouble finding clients for our assessments to pass as well, in the end we ended up making flyers and taking them around town and doin like 2 for the price 1 on beauty treatments.. Which did bring more clients through the door x

Thanks, I may try something like this if I'm really desperate. I get a bit embarrassed with that sort of thing as I'd have to put my name on it as some of the other girls are managing to gy clients as they work in huge supermarkets where there's lots of staff to ask lol.
I really wish college would lower their prices or put offers like that on, some of the prices are ridiculous for a training centre :O

Latest posts

Back